Shamanic Reiki Level One
Stacey Gibbons with Jonathan Hammond
July 28-30, 2017
Omega Institute Rhinebeck, NY
- Receive the Reiki Level One attunement to activate and empower our innate ability to heal
- Practice self-healing methods and intuitive strategies for the transmission of Reiki
- Integrate Shamanic techniques to access alternate realities beyond time and space
- Give and receive a complete Shamanic Reiki session
- Explore Shamanic methods that will open us to the healing forces of the earth and the elements
- Discover how to create a healing environment and develop a Shamanic Reiki healing practice
- Engage life-shifting practices to empower us as a Shamanic Reiki healer
In this workshop, we explore a systematized and intuitive approach to manifesting profound natural healing. Successful completion of Shamanic Reiki Level One qualifies you for the Shamanic Reiki Level Two, taught by Stacey Gibbons October 9-11, 2015.
Stacey Gibbons, a former yoga studio owner and director, is a diversely talented teacher of Central and South American and Reiki healing ways, and an instructor of multiple forms of yoga. Known for her humor and precision, she has taught traditional and Shamanic Reiki since studying with Llyn Roberts in the 1990s.
Jonathan Hammond is an Energy Healer, Shamanic Practioner, and Spiritual Counselor in private practice in New York City. www.mindbodyspiritnyc.com He is a certified Master Teacher and Faculty in Shamanic Reiki, and a certified Reiki Master Teacher in both Usui and Karuna Reiki from the International Center for Reiki Training. He has completed all core curriculum through the Foundation For Shamanic Studies, and holds a certification in Cherokee Bodywork. In addition to his background in energy healing, Jonathan has had four years of training in Inter-Spirituality and Spiritual Counseling at the One Spirit Learning Alliance in New York City, and was ordained as an Interfaith Minister in 2008. He now teaches workshops at OSLA.He has privately studied Shamanism, meditation, and the chakras with some of the most prominent teachers in North and South America; as well as an apprenticeship with some of the shamans of the Chapada Diamantina in Brazil. Jonathan runs spiritual retreats around the world with destinations ranging from Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Bali and Peru. For more info – www.livingprojectretreats.com He has been a frequent guest on Huffington Post Live speaking about spirituality, energy healing and meditation. He is a graduate of Harvard University’s ART Institute, and holds a BFA from The University of Michigan. In addition to his work in holistic health and spirituality, is an award-winning actor who has appeared on Broadway and Television.